As a great alternative to popcorn time, I am going to share with you a nice Kodi beginner’s guide.
How to install Kodi
Browse to official Kodi website, and download the version of your liking (ie. Windows or Mac OS). Click here in order to get directly there!
Here is a little video to help you :
Once Kodi is installed, it is time to set up the “appropriate” addons.
Popcorn time alternative – the Kodi streaming add-ons
Disclaimer : please remember that streaming movies and TV shows might be against your local laws.
In order to install the SuperRepo, follow the steps below :
- Go to Settings > File manager and add a source. In the source name enter “http://srp.nu” (without the quote) and name it SRP.
- Go to Settings > Add-ons > Add from zip file
- Select the SRP you just added, browse to the current Kodi version (Isengard at the time of writing), and All add-ons and install the SuperRepo Isengard Repository
- Once you have installed the SuperRepo Isengard Repository, go back to Add-on manager.
- Select Add from repository > Select the SuperRepo one and browse to Video add-ons
- In this HUGE list, select Genesis and click Install.
Configure Genesis to enjoy a great streaming experience
Genesis is a great add-on! You can configure it so that you can share your “watch list” across multiple devices, you can automatically download subtitles, and populate your videos library with you favourite shows, and much more.
Here are some great tips to enhance your Genesis experience, and find out even more in our free PDF guide.
Get the full Kodi Beginner’s guide for free, right now!
In order to make it easy and portable for anyone, we have written a full 24 pages PDF guide, explaining with many details, pictures and step by step how to setup the perfect Kodi streaming experience.
Please help us, by sharing this content and get the full uncensored guide for free, right here :