Raspberry Pi 2 - Part 4 : OpenElec
This entry is part 4 of 4 in the series Raspberry Pi
Last but not least, we’ll explain you how to install #OpenElec on your Pi!
Prepare before install
- Raspberry #Pi 2
- Micro SD Card (>512MB)
- Power Adapter (>=1A)
- Micro USB Cable
- WLAN Dongle
- Ethernet Cable
- Download the ARMv7 Stable build from official site ;
- Extract it and navigate to extracted files and folder ;
- If using Linux or Mac Os, just run “create_sdcard” file, follow instructions and go to “Install OpenElec” part ;
- If using Windows, download win32diskimager and run it ;
- Select image file you just downloaded and point it to your SD card.
- Insert micro SD into Pi ;
- Follow on screen instructions ;
If you need any help, don’t forget to check official installation instructions here, and/or do not hesitate to comment on this post.